Dynamic CSS Menus Css3Menu.com

5.27.2010

The Duck Hunter - Quack!


Look familiar?

I took a wonderful trip down memory lane when I played The Duck Hunter on iWon. It's very simple but very fun! ^_^

You are The Duck Hunter. (Duh.) Use the mouse to aim. ^_^ Your mighty orange gun holds 3 shots, and when you run out, just hit spacebar to reload!

Boo-yah!

There are 4 levels, and each one requires you to shoot a few more ducks to continue. It's not that hard.

90% accuracy? Not bad!

You get more points for shooting ducks that are father away, but uh.. I'm not a sharpshooter. *^_^* If I manage to hit them at all, I'm happy!



Coins & Prizes

On average I earned about 3,500 to 4,500 coins each game. And I ALWAYS ended up with 10 jackpot spins! (Even the time I played the first round and nothing else.)

The Duck Hunter features a progressive jackpot, with a max pot of $2,000.

The odds of winning the jackpot on The Duck Hunter are "no worse" than 1 in 1,000,000.
The odds a stamp collector collects stamps about ducks are 1 in 100.

All around, this game has great rewards. The odds for winning the JP don't get any better than 1 in 1,000,000 on iWon. ^_^


Final Rating

I'll admit it. One reason I like The Duck Hunter is because I played the original Duck Hunt on the NES when I was a wee lass. ^_^ While the games aren't *exactly* the same, it's close enough. If you never played Duck Hunt then this game may not rock as much for you. But it's quick to play, so I say give it a shot!

3.5 out of 5 stars.
 

Free2WinGames.com Copyright © 2010 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino

All images used in posts are Copyright of their respective designers, including (but not limited to):
BugleGames, Candystand, Club Bing, FreeSlots, Gamesville, GSN Oodles, IWON, KadoKado, Playtopia, Pogo, Slingo, Spigo, and Winster.