Dynamic CSS Menus Css3Menu.com

2.24.2010

Pie Oh My - Yes, please!


After yesterday's disastrous encounter with Drip Drop Sudoku, I was thrilled to find a new (for me) game on iWon that I really like. ^_^ Let me introduce you to Pie Oh My. (Which for some reason I keep calling "Pie in the Sky.")


It's not very complicated. You catch the fruit and avoid the veggies. As you catch more fruit your pie shell gets bigger, the fruit/veggies get bigger, and everything starts going a LOT faster. And pretty soon you see something like this:

I was aiming for the purple root. I'm not sure what it is, but I know the game says it's a fruit. Darn carrot got me....

Anywho, this is a perfect example of a simple concept that is well executed. I find myself giggling whenever I die, but then I hit "play again" and give it another shot. ^_^ It's a wonderful game for when you're feeling brain dead. Probably not so great a game to play if you're feeling sluggish or are experiencing a lot of lag.

iWon's Pie Oh My is a Progressive Jackpot game with a max pot of $2,000. I usually get 5+ spins each time I play so you can expect to get a lot of spins with this one.

Reality Check:
The odds of winning the Progressive Jackpot are "no worse" than 1 in 4,000,000.
The odds that a household will call the Butterball Talk-line the day before Thanksgiving are 1 in 12,990.

Mmmm.... Thanksgiving turkey and pies.....

*Ahem*

Final rating for this one is 5 out of 5 stars. Woohooo!
 

Free2WinGames.com Copyright © 2010 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino

All images used in posts are Copyright of their respective designers, including (but not limited to):
BugleGames, Candystand, Club Bing, FreeSlots, Gamesville, GSN Oodles, IWON, KadoKado, Playtopia, Pogo, Slingo, Spigo, and Winster.